Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eight More Weeks

The cap and gown has been shipped the other day. Eight more weeks until this fiasco is over.
Not sure if I am going to be able to send off any announcements. It's expensive and I am living alone again. I am waiting to hear from someone about a new room mate. I'm not sure if that is going to happen.
No thanks to Sprint, I have been playing phone tag. No thanks to Sprint, I had to drive to Meridian to get graduation situated. The phone quit working for a couple of days. The answering service had to be reset...again. I can't wait until school is over. That way, I'll have time on my hands to write the Attorney General a couple of novels about Sprint and University of Phoenix.
The graduation is going to be June 2, more details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment