Monday, April 9, 2012

Enough With the Snarky Remarks Already

Three more weeks to go. I am seriously thinking of emailing friends instead of forking out $130 to buy invitations. Were there many people to help me when I asked for something? Maybe a handful of people. People who are tech savvy may receive a couple of emails. People who are not may get something handmade.
Then it will be no more waiting for information to load. University of Phoenix has a sloooow website. They refuse to change it back. Do I use their social network? No. If I want a pervert stalking me, I have Yahoo.
No more waiting for the material to download. I do not have the actual books for class. The last two classes have not been loading the chapters quick enough. I ordered the book for World Religion and it should be here in time for my test.
I'm trying to get a week off during my final week. That way, I do not have any distractions. I may or may not be available. The phone may be off, I'm not sure.

Graduation ceremony is at Centurlink Arena 6/2/12 at 10AM. Because of the lack of information that UoP is notorious for, I will double check the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment