Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

It has been quite a year. After two and a half years of heard work and missing out on life, I graduated from UoP. Spent the past few months trying to find something better. I am getting sick and tired of working at call centers. I am still working at them. I need to find a better paying job because it doesn't appear that the fiscal cliff is going to be resolved. I developed yet another blog and trying to write about what I think is important. http://edumacationofjenny.wordpress.com/ was written because University of Phoenix was too busy deleting posts that had incriminating evidence of their trickery. Haven't done too many exciting things. Didn't travel because I didn't have enough money nor did anyone want to spend time with me when I had free time. Explored random places near Nampa that I was not aware of. Why does it work that way? I got new stuff installed in the house, which now probably smells like nicotine and THC residue. Lost and found Frank. I broke my computer and need to reformat it so I can begin making DVDs again. Let's see what the new year will bring. New year resolutions are quit biting nails, publish something, and find a different type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment