Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Oh Christmas Tree

I decided to start all over again on here. New year is coming up. Sat and deleted everything.
I left work early on Christmas Eve. I am not wanting anymore greentime. It takes a bit of money off off my paycheck and PTO. I decided to go to dad's house because I didn't want to spend the weekend driving from town to town.
There was a snow storm. I was afraid that we would either die in dad's car from a bad accident. Or I wouldn't be able to make it out of the steep drive way.
I arrived fashioably late on Christmas day at mom's. I had no clothes to wear so I was doing laundry first thing in the morning. I didn't get out until 2. I was about ready to go and find Tonya and kick her ass. The start knob is a little loose on my dryer. The bitch tried to break it by twisting it where it didn't need to be. Like usual, the idiot failed.
Today, I spent the day cleaning house. I took down the tree. I shoveld the snow and sprinkled ice melt everywhere. I went shopping. I finished cleaning my blankets and put the new ones on the bed I got for Christmas.
I loved my gifts. Thank you everyone for the cool presents.

1 comment: