Saturday, July 30, 2011

Where Nobody Can Hear You Scream

I have yet again ran into an obstacle. Never in my working history have I had any problems with my paychecks. My job is shorting hours.
We are dealing with technology. It is not perfect because it is made by humans. But, NO, the payroll system is PERFECT!! Fuckers. They always say, "We overpaid you, our system recognizes when there is an error." We are right, you are wrong. I have been shorted hours. I am taking screen shots and sending it to the department of labor. Now, let's see what excuse they come up with.
I am searching for new employment while I still can. Ultimately, I will have to rent out another room. No jobs pay more than $10.50 per hour. Thank-you DirecTV for screwing up my life. I hope the millions of customers you have finally realize that you are high maintenance and find that programming online is better.
I am stuck on my project for school. My final project is to find a communication barrier and solve it. Gee, I have a large supply of people I do not communicate with. I thought my communication barrier with mother would be a good idea. Many mothers and daughters have a communication barrier. I think it would be a difficult assignment. I do not visit much. I think the last time I saw mom, I was showing poor communication skills. One barrier so far is technology.
It could be who I know has a communication barrier. I spoke too much about my father. Men communicate differently than women, men communicate differently than women.
I think my problem is that I speak about other people. I have not really focused on myself and how to overcome my own barrier. I am shy and do not communicate because of negative experience. I use technology to express myself. I do not think that I would be able to do a final assignment about a communication barrier I have with myself. Can I?
I spent time with mom for my birthday. We saw the latest Harry Potter, it was bad ass. We went to an excellent Thai restaurant. On my birthday, I worked. I came to work to find confetti, balloons, and a cupcake. Then, I spent the rest of the day alone. Dad called, he didn't say happy birthday. He just called to let me know when he was coming over. Sheesh. We had a pretty good BBQ. I had to buy a new one because some asshole broke the other one.
I feel alone. I gave up on POF, my current boyfriend already has a woman in his life. All I want to be is negative. Monster person who is not a good friend is pregnant. All I want to do is wish her ill.
I wish I had time and money to get out of the house. I would take the dogs for a walk but I do not feel like breaking up a dog fight. I'm too far away from people.

2 comments: