Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harassment

The neighbors across the street are breeding like rabbits. They have all of these boys jumping everywhere. They go on my yard to break things.
Last week I told them to get off my yard. They were tearing up my cherry tree. I have come home to a shattered ash tray on my side walk. The day before yesterday, I was watering my yard.
The boy next door told me that the kids were in my yard banging my welcome sign on my mail box. I put on my shoes and walk across the street. I knock on the door and this trashy, pregnant woman answers.
"The boys here, they need to stay off my yard. It is bad enough I have to clean up after all of these cats and clean up the mess my ex left, I have to clean up after your boys. If they do not stay off my yard I will call the cops." I told her.
She gets huffy and puffy, "You could have asked me politely. You do not have to be threatening me."
"Your boys were slamming my sign on my mail box today.
Snotty bitch, "Whatever, they have been at the lake all day today." She slams the door.
Really?? I own my house, they rent theirs. I have every right to tell the cunt to keep her boys off my yard. They have no right to be on my yard making a mess out of it. If they need to grab a lost ball, I am fine if they get it. I am not fine if they want to come and ruin my house. She wants to keep popping kids out and not take care of them? They are playing on every body's yard!
I have a no trespassing sign in my front yard. I call the cops about the inbreeds playing in my yard. They say that I have to have a cop talk to them in order to press charges on them in the future. Fine, I want that. I have a cop come over. I tell them of the hardship these people (animals) are causing. The cop went over to talk to them.
I was working on class last night. I hear something get shattered. The dogs go crazy. I run outside and looked around the yard. I do not see anyone. I go to the car and it looks fine. I go back in and turn on the porch light.
I go outside this morning to move my sprinkler. There is glass all over my steps. Someone had broke my light. Again, I have to waste my time calling the cops. This time, I am also asking people for the phone number for the owner of the house.
The cop cannot do anything because nobody witnessed anything. At least I will have a cop talking to them to make them aware that I am serious. As soon as I have the homeowners number, I will call him about the trash in his house. Hopefully, I can get them evicted.
It reminds me of when I was living in Monte Vista. There was a fat bitch with a ton of children. I was just walking down the road and she starts yelling at me, "What did you call me?!" People call other neighbors for no reason in a trailer court. If one mother is calling another just to have a strangers baby smacked around, I would call it third party child abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment