Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I have had a slightly entertaining weekend. I went to my first roller derby. It was awesome. I saw a girl cry after she nearly broke her nose.
I have been trying to visit dad. This is an impossible mission because it is hard to contact him. It does not matter if he has a cell phone with him.
I sat an chit chatted for a little bit. Justin called and he spoke to him for a little while. He told dad about a girl I knew a long time ago died about a year ago. I used to run around Kuna until the wee hours of the morning with her.
I tried to find some barrier, there is always some kind of barrier when I am speaking to dad. I noticed that some of the communication is impersonal and not interpersonal. I have been reading that men focus on one part of a conversation while women focus on a different part.
Oh yes, my communication class finally began. It never really did because the classes and most of the website vanished from Sunday until Wednesday. Then my assignment section was not up and running until Friday. Everything is finally back to normal again. I think it all went down because University of Phoenix turned their website into some social network.
I have been busy with that and trying to visit people. I went to see Autumn at Quinns. I found a new place in Boise that I enjoy. I have never been to Quinns, that place is pretty cool.
I am still putting my home back together again. I pulled the weeds along the side of the house and my garbage cans are full. I started to shovel dirt back into the hole. There was a huge pile of dirt next to the house. Next, is the pile of dirt and weeds in the back yard.
For now, I am going to relax. It is going to be a long and busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment