Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Distractions

Whenever I have a paper or a test, my phone is ringing. I have a final this week. I have spent today on the phone. My classes had to be built again, they vanished because of a conflict with the schedule. I chose some religion class, history, and life science.
I had to stand outside because my phone was cutting out. So, I could not work on class. As soon as I begin once more, dad calls. The phone is cutting out again and it dropped the call. I had to go outside and call him back. He told me that Aunt Sherry was in the hospital. So, I was getting more distracted.
While I was outside talking on the phone, I was chasing cats off my yard. They have officially turned into a pest problem. I run after them, they come back. I throw things at them, they come back.
Joel invited me to lunch in Boise. As I left the house, I chased more cats. On the way to Boise, I began to think that I should have a water gun. Yes, I can't get in trouble for spraying cats with water.
We go to lunch. As soon as I get food on the table, dad calls again. Aunt Sherry passed away. I didn't eat much of my lunch.
I never spent too much time with her. We used to take trips. We went to McCall for the ice festival thing. We went to Oregon a few times to visit Aunt Sandy.
I should be working on my final right now. I can't focus on it right now. I'll probably work on a few problems today.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry sweetie. I love you and you will be great at the final.

    ReplyDelete