Thursday, June 2, 2011

Me Griping Again

I feel that the world is against me again. There are rules at work that I must follow. I notice that I will get into a habit when it is okay to do one thing even though the rules say otherwise. I was going with these habits and made a total ass of myself.
Needless to say, I felt disappointed in myself. I felt even worse when the guy was apologizing. It has been like this for a few days. I am sure I will be demoted. If I am, I will look for new employment. It will be difficult because the factory up the road from me will be the cause of 500 people looking for work. I will never find anything local.
I am inches away from doing a short sale. I am not happy living in Nampa. My guy was telling me that he can finally smell the stench of the cats. It is so bad, I have to use a shovel. The neighbors can have the crap back, so it goes back over the fence. Not to mention that jobs are scarce and I have to commute for a low wage. I do not have the time or energy to do mandatory overtime. Yep, school was such a great idea. Can you hear my sarcasm? I will not be continuing for the Bachelors degree.
I don't know what to make of this situation. Nothing is getting better. Nobody is getting off their fat lazy ass to make it better. I have to have a room mate just to keep my head above water, this is bullshit. If you ever have a real estate agent that is ignoring your request to live closer to where there is work, tell him or her to fuck off and get another agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment