Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank God, Now I'm Sore

It has been three years since I have signed the paperwork for the house. A novel full of my signatures. Sign, sign, sign and now I am very familiar with my mailing address.
It's been about a year since a human being ruined my house. It has been a year since my big backyard was filled with a large tree.
Now, I ache. I repainted two windows that were ruined. I mowed the yard by myself after someone trying to convince me that I could not do it without him. Dad came over yesterday and we cleared that huge pile of garbage from the back. We were going to pick up two piles, but he did not arrive until 2:30PM. I had an assignment. We were not finished until 6:00PM. Then, I was too tired to finish my assignment or post two substantive responses.
I have been brave enough to venture to work, people have been acting more erratically than normal. I think that people have become worse since the rapture. I think America is pissed off because it did not happen. I honestly believe that it will happen without us knowing when it is coming. Kind of like when someone passes away; you never know when it is going to happen. None of us are getting off alive anyway.
What the hell is with the new Internet Explorer? Everything was working fine until it upgraded. Now, I am stuck using Firefox. I am not happy. I hate Chrome because it takes up space.

No comments:

Post a Comment