Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sick Day

Yesterday, I went to work. After the first call, my throat was bothering me. I asked if anyone has a cough drop and I am bombarded with cough drops. I can't figure out what I did with mine. The day wore on, conversation after conversation, my body begins to ache and my skin feels hot.
As soon as I get home, I fall asleep. I slept until 3am, my throat feels horrible. It hurt too much to speak. So, I called in sick. I spent the day drinking Theraflu and taking night time pills.
I begin to feel better by the hour. Then my throat begins to act up again. I pretty much spent the day sleeping, playing online games, and doing homework.
The only thing I have been hoping for is for some fairy to come by with something edible. Maybe bring me a DVD of Conan O'Brien episodes. That is virtually impossible. I have one DVD and it is of his 10th anniversary.
I am addicted to him right now. I ran out of clips to watch on YouTube. (I even ran out of videos to watch of another individual I love to watch! How is that possible, he has over 500 videos?? GRR!) I have been visting the TBS website and it takes forever to see a new episode. I don't have television and I don't have cable. The only people I know with cable are my parents and it would cost me too much money in gas. I just got a new room mate, so I am currently readjusting my life and my finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment