Friday, August 19, 2011

random rambling

School has turned me into a monster. People say negative things about UoP. What school does not harass you? Who gave the school your name? You did. Just as I did. So here I am and you negative Nancy's are not fooling anyone.
So, the new classes begin. I have to speak to Pell about covering the final year. I have a cruddy adviser if they pay for it. She said I am deserving of a scholarship. I have straight A's. I am not going to afford to pay for anything once everything is all said and done. I must hurry and do something.
I know a few more things about the computer. I use my tricks at work. I can switch screens by pushing buttons. This task is more fun with the new version of windows. I like alt codes. ♪♫ I have a little too much fun! ♫♪ To top off the fun, I have critical thinking skills. Be afraid, be very afraid.
What's new? Not much. I still do not have time. Even more so. I will be cracking away at school for the next year. The roommate is home until Tuesday. I think i am going to rent another room before the economy is completely in the crapper.
Amy Winehouse...well, you know the story. Sad celebrity, stupid celebrity, waste of talent. You would think that people would learn after so many deaths. Stupid, gullible humans.
Hopefully, I will have time to go out. My friend is having a birthday party. Why does everything have to take place on Saturday? Does anyone else work on Saturday besides me? Oh, that's right. A huge chunk of the country is unemployed, what was I thinking? How the hell can they afford to go to the bar? NPR had a report that people make stupid financial decisions when it is risky. Yep, we can kiss the economy good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment