Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PoF

Random stranger: Hello how are you?
After looking at his profile: Disappointed that someone like you has the gumption to send me a message when it says I want someone my age and you are old enough to be my father.
Seriously, are guys my age looking for minors on the Internet? People are hopeless. I read through the Idaho Statesman about online dating. The only thing I accessed were long lists of people who entice young children to meet them. A huge majority of the list were men starting at the age of 30.
There are no good guys. All the good guys are married. All the bad ones are cheating on their wife. I don't want to take my chances. Knowing my luck, if I ever get married, I will be cheated on. Or he may just vanish and never speak to me again.
I have been busy. I have a picky instructor again. I bust my hump to turn in a paper I enjoyed writing only to get an 85.
I need help moving my room. Just in case Mike bails on me. I asked about rent, he got grumpy. He was complaining last time how hard it is to get a job to deliver some stuff. This is making me nervous.
In other news, I am collecting Colin Farrell. I have In Bruges, Ondine, The New World, and Tigerland. If anyone has a spare Colin Farrell movie they want to get rid of, send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment