Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wanted

A thought cam across my mind today. I want a new father. Mine...well, it just isn't working out.
He forgot my birthday a couple of years ago. His excuse was that he confused mine with Shykia's.
Okay, I know I am busy. My job is unable to give me a time off request. I have to go to school. My laptop is not portable because the battery will not stay charged. So, if I am invited somewhere the answer is probably, "I'm sorry, I cannot go anywhere." It does not hurt to ask me though or inform me about any exciting events.
I am single and need as much help as I can get. I ask if anyone can help me move my room, I do not get a response. I asked dad if I could get some assistance with a branch. I have a branch that will rip a cable off my roof and then there will be a hole.
I called Centurylink, nobody called me back. I am at a loss. I am helpless. My lawnmower quit working today. My friends are vanishing. Not that it mattered anyway, the disease ridden rodent has not called me for four years. I hate people who talk behind my back, so to spite them I do it right back.
So, dad was supposed to call me. He never did. I called and I was told he went to Oregon to visit Tim and go to a wedding for one of Aunt Sandy's kids. I was told he told everyone and quiet surprisingly not me. Really?
Why continue this childish Maughan feud? You really want to drag me into this vicious cycle? You people really sicken me. I never did shit. It is bad enough people are not talking to me but members of my own family?
I am not surprised that Aunt Sherry did not have a funeral. Maybe she did and I was not informed of that either. Why force me to be a recluse?
Dad did not tell me anything and did not call until today. Guess what? I did not answer. I am probably not going to answer ever again.

4 comments: