Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear Sprint

This is how Sprint works. The moment you get the phone, you automatically get an agreement. They refuse to replace the phone if you do not have insurance, it does not matter how new the phone is. If you have a problem, customer service will antagonize you. Each rep will treat you like garbage.
I have purchased insurance. THEY REPLACE IT WITH THE SAME PIECE OF CRAP PHONE. It is the insurance policy to replace the crappy model with the same thing. They replaced it three times. I removed the insurance because nobody was helping me. This has been the routine every single month for the past year.
They referred me to LG. LG gives me the run around. Sprint is wasting my time. I have told them numerous times I have to go to school and I cannot communicate with ANYONE because this phone is crap. Sprint wants me to spend more money on crap that I do not need. Sprint told me I should buy another phone. FUCK NO. Every single detail is being printed and mailed to Sprint corporate office, BBB, and the Attorney General. Sprint is a nightmare and Rumor Touch ruined my life.

I have every receipt and e-mail from all of this crap. I keep telling you people to waive the agreement. At this point, it is too late to save yourself. I have told you people that the phone is garbage. I have told you what I need and your company could not do it's job. I am posting this information in as many places that I can fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment