Saturday, January 28, 2012

Road Rage

I wish I had something pleasant to talk about. School is almost over. Then it is a journey of finding ways to pay for it or if I will find better paying employment. I love my job, I know I can't do it forever.
I have a sore throat. I went on a search for some night time stuff, but I found expired pills. Judging from the random medication from you know who I find around the house, I decided to toss it. Who knows what it was.
I went with my brother in his new car to Mountain Home. That was fun. I skipped a day of homework, which was great. The bad news was that I was asked to work some overtime the next day. I'm getting a B in Life Science anyway.
I had a fun time going to work this morning. Some nimrod cut me off. He rode on his breaks. When I went to the next lane, he slammed on his brakes. He followed me to the Albertson's parking lot where he harrassed me some more. Luckily, I know the number to 911. He sped off before the cop arrived.
Now, I'm off to bed. Hopefully, it's not going to be busy tomorrow because I have an assignment due.

No comments:

Post a Comment