Monday, July 16, 2012

I Can't Sleep

At a time when I need friends, there are none here. I cannot call anyone to borrow a car. I can't call anyone to give me a ride to me car in the morning. Nobody is home. I am facing anxiety and trying to find people to talk to. I cannot afford another bill. I cannot afford a cab. My bike is broken. My car has been giving me trouble when starting up after I get off of work. The day before yesterday it took longer to start. I had to turn the ignition twice. Yesterday, I turned the key longer and could smell gas. Today, it started fine but it died when I got to Nampa. I'm not within walking distance. A couple helped me push the car into a parking lot. They gave me a ride home. They were the only contact through this whole ordeal. Everyone I did contact do not live anywhere near me. I wanted to go to the library in the morning. I'm pissed. I cannot run any errands. I do not even have a way to go to work because I need to be present for the tow truck in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment