Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Selling Stuff

Where we last left off, I had purchased new tires. I have not paid that bill off yet. Then the new car problem turned my balance into 1,300. Fan freaking tastic. So, I decided to sell some stuff. I sold my headboard today. I am gathering some money to get rid of the American Express bill. Then it is the Chase account. I am kind of looking for another room mate. Not too thrilled about it because it just makes all the other bills rise. I was hoping to turn the extra room into an office...I don't believe that will happen. I could work overtime. I should. The last week of July is a bit short handed. Hopefully I get my motivation back. I am not thrilled that everything is happening at the same time when I have one pay day this month. Don't you know I have enough bills? This crap is going to max out my credit cards. I hope to sell my DirecTv equipment. I have no use for it and that moron of a company will not make any money off of me. Nope. The plus news is that the clattering noise has stopped in the car. They took the engine apart and replaced the timing belt. They found a couple more belts to replace. So, I should be good. I do need new brakes and I need to flush the radiator. I wish I knew someone that could help me fix it without forking out another couple hundred dollars. I practically bought myself another car, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment