Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No Guff Zone

Hopefully, this is my last time complaining. I have had an issue with people tampering the thermostat while I'm home. I have place several notes on it to leave it alone. It has been cold in the house and winter has been taking it's sweet time to leave. The thermostat gets changed to 62 degrees. It doesn't matter if I lock it. It doesn't matter how many times I tell the room mates to leave it alone. I tell Joseph to ask for permission. The day before yesterday, it mysteriously changed to 62 right after I turned it up to 67. The next day, I lock it and put a note on it to leave it alone. Bianca was already gone by 6am. Joseph was still home and packing things and leaving. He unlocked it, changed it, and locked it again. I sent him a message to ask first. He claimed he didn't do it. Hmm, we were the only ones here and all I am requesting is to leave it the freak alone. Again, this morning I had it locked and set to 67. He did it again. I was infuriated. Many notes and many times of telling him to stop. (He even had the gumption to tell me that he NEVER touched it after he told me he turned it down because it gets too hot.) "YOU ASSHOLE! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THIS ALONE!!" I became unglued. We were the only ones home. He comes out. I slam my door to ignore more lies, "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" Joseph, "I was sleeping." I cut him off, "I MUST HAVE A POLTERGEIST! BULLSHIT, YOU NEVER TOUCH IT LEAVE THE THERMOSTAT ALONE!" He was up and getting the rest of his belongings. He has been starting drama since Bianca moved in. He broke the lease by smoking in the house, breaking my possessions and not replacing them, and starting crap with other people in the house. He still has not replaced the door and NO I am not surprised. Hopefully, he will be out by the end of the day and he better not give me crap about the deposit or rent. I have to repair and clean a bunch of things that he obviously is not taking care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment