Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chaos and Disorder

Yes, I have been terribly busy. I'm getting things organized before January rolls along. I have been interviewing for different jobs because I think that something about my current job is going down hill. I have been doing stuff around the house. I think it is funny how stupid people think I am. I was trying to fix a wall outside. I haven't been able to contact my father, so I decided to hunt for affordable material. So, I asked my friends online if they knew where to get material. One friend (who is obviously desperate for money)starts telling me her husband can help me. I told her I could afford $100. She said they could do it for $200. The day comes when they are going to help. I ask if he has ever done siding before...no answer. I get an answer about what time he would be there. I ask again. Finally, she answered that he was going to use caulking and nails for a temporary fix until I can afford someone. I'm thinking, "Fuck no." Really? Temp fix for $200. I told her no. She kept on insisting he can do a good job and that "they need the money." Yeah, they lost credibility, fucking rip off artist.Luckily, dad finally made it and we fix it for $7. Things have been relatively quiet around the house. We have new neighbors and Judge Donahue will rent that house to anything that breathes and breeds. They always have one million children jumping on the cars and house. It is always entertaining. So, I come home Thursday night because I had to be up early to go to an interview. When I get home, the room mate was fighting with her boyfriend. I am trying to stay out of the way and out of the middle. This guy will not shut up. He said good bye to me and went out the front door. Next thing I knew, the neighbor across the street backed into the room mates car. Not only is there an argument that happened, she is getting stressed out about her car. The neighbor tried to flee. The room mate gets info and does not call the police. I'm not sure what to do because there was a ton going on. I've been in an accident without police getting involved and the car was fixed. So, she has been trying for a couple of days to contact the lady who hit her car and has been unsuccessful. I have been spending extra time in Boise with a new friend. I will not say too much because I don't know what to make of the relationship. He is Arabic and I often misunderstand what his intentions are. We have not yet decided if we are boyfriend and girlfriend. It has been nice because I can swing by his house. I help him out with getting ready for college and he feeds me. We watch movies, get drunk, and bullshit. I have not dated in a really long time so I am having a hard time deciphering the situation. He is really sweet and every time I learn something new, the more sweet he is. Right now, I am feeling overwhelmed with what needs to be done around the house. Remember I had stuff installed on my house? Yeah, they came back to make sure the money is being spent on the house and not expensive cars and stuff. I thought it was going to be a couple of people...it was similar to a scene from E.T. when the government was taking over the house. They showed up with an army of about 10 people. I tried to reschedule, they were being stubborn and refused. My job was being stubborn and refused to let me have the day off. We were short handed at work, four people had the day off and more called in. Not to mention someone puts in their notice every single day. While my house was being inspected, the lady tells me I could have said no and to reschedule. I told her that I was told otherwise. This really ticked me off. It was a good thing they arrived though. I brought the water pressure to their attention. Something on the water heater is supposed to balance everything out and it is not doing the job. They also fixed the deadbolt on the door to my room because the door kit they installed made it impossible to latch it. So, yeah, I have been pretty busy. I have not found something to pay me enough money. I am still trying to get rid of credit card bills so I can at least pay the student loan. Hopefully, I can start getting things done and put my degree to work and find someone to be in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment