Saturday, December 21, 2013

Busted

I am surprised I didn't notice this sooner, but there are stacks of movies gone. The only people who live here are me and Bianca. The only person I have permitted to borrow my movies is Bianca. This is what she does, she will borrow a handful of movies and watch them in the living room. She would bring SOME of them back, borrow more, and bring the previous ones back. She will place them out of order on the shelves. What made me suspicious was the fact that I noticed three stacks of movies missing last weekend. I asked her what she did with them as though she were an adult. She got upset and started saying that they are always in the living room and that she always brings them back. She went on a tangent about me calling her a thief and saying I treat her the same way as Joseph and how dare her let me meet her parents. I mentioned that she got on Joseph's case for things that she was doing. She knitted her eyebrows saying, "Where else would they be, Jen? How did I get them, your door is always locked? How did I take them, did I slip them into my pants?" She also mentioned that it is never about me; it is ALWAYS about someone else. I also told her that her rhetoric was not going to work on me and to tell me where my movies are. She told me that I was a bitch and no wonder I don't have any friends. Supposedly, one movie was in her friend's possession. I notice the next day that Chaos Theory was missing...this was already stolen by my ex-boyfriend Paul. I asked her when my movies were going to be returned. She acted innocent, "Huh? What do you mean?" The movies I was talking about before. She got upset and went on the same tangent again...evidently this was going nowhere. I thought about it, I have done this before...where do you sell movies? Hastings and pawn shops. She had told me twice about this pawn shop on 12th where you can buy 10 movies for $15. So...I went there and low and behold the first movie I spot is Secret Ballot. This movie is an independent Pakistani film that never was released in Idaho in any shape or form. I bartered for this movie and it was mailed to me from another state. I look inside and *gasp* there was the bubble wrap that I left inside. I look further and find two more movies...um I write my name on them by the way and my name was on these movies. I go to the counter and tell them the ordeal...they can't do anything because they get so many DVD's and do not inventory them. They asked if any of mine were missing, I told them the name of my room mate. It is documented that Bianca (I'll exclude her last name) sold DVDs to them in August 2013. Let's see, Bianca's name is in there system and there are movies in the store with my name on them? I spent an hour at the police station trying to figure out how to go about this inconsiderate bitch. Since the pawn shop cannot provide proof of which movies were sold, I cannot do anything. I have to find about 15 more movies and see if I can find her name in other pawn shops that do. Until then, I am playing miss innocent. I bought 19 movies back so far...and not with my money. I am going to wait until after the holiday season to deal with this in a legal manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment