Saturday, February 22, 2014

Taking Care of Stuff

Been away for a while. Been taking care of a million things, which makes it difficult to make changes in the house at the present time. I have been calling around taking care of paperwork for my current job. Finally got the taxes situated for my paycheck; it took about five months. I finally received my document for my pension with DirecTv to move over to my new 401K; that needs to be done by a specific date. Trying to keep up with my dogs and their grooming; they are in desperate need of a hair cut. I have been trying to make plans to fix the house. I have to work out something to fix my plumbing and clip some branches off of a few trees. I have to fix some siding and yell at the neighbor for screwing up my fence. The fence was kind of leaning when I got home one day, which makes it hard to open the gate at the side of the house. I hate their children and I am tempted to get a surveillance system so I can take their happy asses to court. I have been busy taking care of Rami. I have been the official research person for his papers and sometimes I proofread. I am a bad ass like that. I want to cook him something, but he objects in a subtle manner. I decided to get him some new sheets and some dish towels because he did not have anything that I found to be decent.I was going to play that Hershey kiss trick on him, but I didn't know how well he would take it. I asked him if he wanted a kiss, he said yeah, so I handed him a giant Hersheys kiss. I tend to run into various cultural things that are pretty funny. His foot fell asleep one day and he said it was called, "Numb numb." I told him we call it "falling asleep" here and I could not help, but laugh at it because it sounds funny that we say things like that. I discovered that they don't have zombie stories in Iraq, but they do have ghost stories and I think that might be my next project. I had to explain to him about what zombies are. There is so much to learn from this guy and I really wish he would be here forever or take me away with him. He does not know what he is doing after college. It makes me sad, but I want to be around him for as long as I can. He is just too sweet. When I am at his place in the morning, I don't want to leave. I have never seen such an adorable person to wake up in the morning. Unfortunately, I have many responsibilities at home that need to be taken care of that take me all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment