Saturday, September 11, 2010

Polite Way of Saying Eff You

I went to get a new phone. I got a new Rumor that is a touch screen and it is purple. Yay, people are finally coming out with purple electronics! So, this comes with an SD card which makes me happy because I had to buy the last one.
I grabbed the SD card from the old phone that I killed. I watered it on the patio. My friend asked me if I was trying to make it grow. I told him the screen was fuzzy, does that count?
I have a device that the card came with. It was gone. I sent Paul a message, why do you think you can take my things and please bring me back my memory transfer thing. I changed my pin the other day because I was getting the silent treatment. I did not get a response back about the thing he took either.
I came home yesterday and found it in the mail box. Again, without a thank-you or a hello. I get a message later. Paul told me that he was in the hospital because he nearly overdosed and died. Really? He asked if I changed my pin again and he was trying to sell stuff.
I told him that I am having trust issues and that I am depressed. He told me that he was depressed and nearly overdosed. My final response, I don't see any reason why you should be depressed. You already found a new girlfriend quickly, betrayed me, and you have your daughter. I have not heard anything since and no pin for him.

1 comment:

  1. You must wash that man right out of your hair, erase, erase, erase. Love, Auntie R

    ReplyDelete