Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Play Harder

I am burned out right now. I have to work overtime and I hope it is cancelled. I have too much to do.
So, now that I have been used and walked all over, I decided to make some changes. I can because I pay for everything around here and everything is mine. Paul has been using my Internet connection across the street. The old bat does not have her own anything evidently.
I was pissed at the way I have been treated. So...I thought about the Internet. Change the key. I changed the key and I heard nothing for a couple of days. Paul parked in the alley for some weird reason.
The next day I get a message, "Why did you change your Internet settings??" I lied and told him that my Internet wasn't working. Then he said, "I need the connection so I can get money for Nini's lunch." I don't know what to tell you, "Why can't Sandy take care of it?" I told him that I would give him the pin later.
I did not call him back. The next day, "Can I please have the pin?" Hmm, no not really. He told me that I was on my own and that it was my fault that my house looked like crap. So, my response was, "You left me by myself with the mess you made. You are on your own." His response was that he said that he would fix it.
I forwarded the message he sent me. Then I said, "No fix, no Internet. Terms and conditions apply if you want Internet." He went off on a tangent about how much he hated Bri for leaving him with this mess. I didn't respond. Finally, "What are the terms?"
1. Take the chicken wire off my fence. 2. Pay me my money back. 3. Fix the hole above the door. 4. Sandy can never be in my yard EVER again. 5. Fill that hole you dug in my front yard. 6. That caulking around the window sills? Take that crap off.
So, he is looking for someone to pull the tree stump. He better plan on fixing the mess he made otherwise, no Internet access and it is small claims court. I have the upper hand, not him.

2 comments:

  1. stump grinder, it won't tear up the yard and you will have lovely wood chips to place in your flower beds. And at the risk of pissing you off, think of how he came to be in your life. Sandy is not the bad guy here. The girl friend before your is not the bad guy, nor is his mom or Bri. The only consistent bad person is Paul, he is a user. And every time you get upset he wins. Now remember I love you and if you are ever hungry I will feed you. I wish so much for you. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think they are both the enemy. I know he is a user, he got all happy whenever I got money that didn't belong to him. As far as Sandy goes, she was giving him watches and hanging around him like a lost puppy before we broke up. She can have him. He going to do the same crap to her. She is going to do the same crap to him and some other girl. I think they were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete