Friday, January 7, 2011

The Great Debate of 08

I never wanted another room mate when I first got the house. If I knew I was going to be blamed for the economy and fired for it, I would never had bought the house. Thank-you, Miss Gilbert. Bitch.
I wish I would have known the housing market was shit. The real estate agent claimed that it was a good time. The house is worth half of what I am paying for it. After two years...two years.
I only got a room mate because it was scary in the house. Then my job was being threatened, then I got another room mate. The other room mate flaked out. The other one moved. Then the next was a flake, the next, and then the next. Not one normal person. Nobody will fill out the background check, I have no choice but to let them move in. I do not make enough money.
Roger, he is yet another flake. He fixed some of the things around the house. Then he started slacking. How about a 6 month probational period? His girlfriend stated, "I don't know when I'm coming back." I think residents in Arizona put in their months notice with that statement. Roger said the same thing.
The holidays pass. I hear from him. I tried calling him on the fourth, the phone was out of service. He changed his number. I sent him a message to call me for two days. He finally called me last night. He said he would be back on Monday. I ask him if he is coming back, he didn't say he was moving out.
I think everything is fine. I see a forwarding confirmation. I am sick of this. Oh, by the way, fuck the housing rules. I'm taking his shit and throwing it out the door and changing the locks AGAIN. There are TOO MANY rights for people that pull this shit. I should just foreclose on the fucking house. People say it ruins your credit. What is the point? What is a credit score supposed to do? Show that your a great employee? I'm afraid not. Save your rhetoric for someone gullible.
I have asked IFHA to help lower the house payment. The pricks have a virus called Short Sale. That is all they want to say, it is the same thing as foreclosing. I almost need to act violently just to get the payments to be lower.
I spoke with a banker yesterday. He actually gave me options. Someone who cares, a little empathy works IFHA. Think about it...IF you have a brain.
Here is a message for the IFHA. You are NEVER getting my new phone number. You were the ones that told me to get a new room mate. I tried, a pervert called my phone. I had to change my phone number. IFHA, it is your fault. Nobody is helping me find a way to relocate closer to work. Nobody is helping me with making things affordable. Nobody is helping me get somewhere that I am happy. There is nothing but fucktards in Nampa. There is nothing for me out here, I tried to find work here, THERE IS NOTHING.
All I want is my payments to be lowered and I will stop my bitching. I do not, I repeat, DO NOT want anyone else living with me in my home ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment