Sunday, January 9, 2011

Despite the Situation

So, the situation is that Roger has not called back and I got a forwarding address for him. I will take this as his notice. He is supposed to be back on Monday, I think he was trying to pick a day that I was gone. I will have my army here, you'll see. Hopefully, my army will hold up until Wednesday. If he does not arrive, I am picking up his stuff and putting it in a box in the driveway. The locks will be changed for the time being. Take that, and let that be a reminder to all those STUPID room mates who want to do the same thing.
As I recall, I can store his stuff elsewhere. I will just store it outside because my house is not a storage unit for all those rednecks out there. I tried to have the step sister stay, but she is in trouble again.
I got some cool stuff yesterday. I got to try Wen and it is awesome. If only I had more time to try it all the time. I smell yummy now.
I took my quiz for Management of Information Systems. It made me realize how pointless having the class was. Half of the information in the quiz was discussed in class while the other half I had to figure out on my own. I would have read the material, but the assignments were stacked up throughout the week. Despite having one class, I still did not have enough time to do it all. Algebra starts tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I must call Fidelity. It looks like the same website I was on before with another company. So, I need to give them a call to see what I need to do and to tell them that I do not want stocks. The last time I had stocks I lost them as soon as I lost my job. I should have closed it before I got fired for no apparent reason.
The plus news is that I have the house to myself. The bad news is, I will have a hard time affording it. Minimum payments for the cards until someone else moves in.
I also started to trade stuff online. So far, it's been pretty good. I have received Something's Got To Give and a copy of Eyes of the Dragon. I am supposed to be received Buying the Cow and a Cyndi Lauper CD here soon. Something to keep me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment