Sunday, January 2, 2011

welcome 2011

I have been reluctant to make my movies. I got the new camera but I have done nothing but film random stuff. It's no fun being alone. I have a year worth of footage with whats his face.
I have not been up to much. I start school again tomorrow. I have been studying when I can and resting much more. I have been moping around because every time I look at someones profile, I see another girl calling him baby. Why do people do this to me? Christian is back...and he is someone I have not dared to touch again. Probably for about ten years. He's been in and out of my life.
Roger is on a trip, I think he may be putting in his months notice. I got some cash to get me by for Christmas. I got some books and movies. I found that I am missing Chaos Theory, I am not impressed with people right now. I did find the blanket that I got last year. I thought someone had taken it. I also renewed my registration. I have been so busy I forgot about it.
I am thinking of calling around to see how much it would be to fill the hole in the yard with gravel. I'm sick of the way my house looks. Paul said, "At least it looks better than when you first bought it." Really? My house looked better before I let him live in it.
I have grown leery about meeting anyone anymore. I hate being alone. I need to be with someone. If I can't be with Josh, I don't want to be with anyone at all.
This month, I have been working at call centers for five years. I have been working for the one I am at for a year. Pretty exciting.
I did not do anything for New Years. It was 17 degrees outside, I was bundled up and I still froze. I watched all the skankazoids running around with hardly anything on. The skirts were so short they may as well have been running in their underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment