Thursday, February 3, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours

It's been a while since I have been here. I have been trying to get crap together for class and hopefully a new room mate. I don't know if I'll ever do the room mate thing again.
My trusty Toyota decided to give me crap the other day. I was going to go to the store to get stuff to finish the kitchen. The moment I try to start it, it won't. The moment that happened, dad was calling my phone. (I was going to call him to ask for help moving the bed.)
I wait for a few hours for him. I call the health insurance company. They have not sent me ANY documents about my insurance and I went to the doctor because it's been about two years since I had seen one. Of course, they will not cover it because it is out of network. It took THREE phone calls to get to someone who told me if I met a $1,500 deductible they will cover the $150???
Think about it, I qualify for 20% off because of my wage and it was $150 afterwards. GIVE ME A BREAK! Whoever made those rules up to pay $1,500 is the dumbest person in the world. I worked $16 once and had health insurance that had a $20 co-pay and no deductible. I want that insurance back. Now, I make $10 an hour which makes me eligible for assistance and they expect a huge deductible.
So, when I finally reach someone intelligent after being transferred by a fucktard, my phone dropped the call. It does not matter where I am, the calls drop. At this point I am LIVID. I am so tired of calling Sprint. They already had an issue with a nationwide outage of texts. I can't communicate on the phone because it drops calls 75% of the time. The LG Rumor Touch is a piece of shit and I want my agreement waived.
I call them and they were asking if I could take it in. No, the car is dead and I am waiting for help. I'm supposed to be finishing things before school. I'm supposed to be brushing up an Algebra.
Dad finally arrives. He looks and says my gas tank is empty. No it's not, I just filled it. He takes the fuel line apart, nearly breaks it, and finds that the fuel line is dry. Great, money that I do not have.
We called the dealership and they want $94 for diagnostic. We try to start the car again. I kept turning the key until it came back to life again. Yay! So, I go drop off my phone and one of my headlights are out. I had to go all the way to Autozone to get a new bulb and all the way back to get my phone back.
After all of that crap, I had a Margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment