Friday, September 14, 2012

More Movies from the Library

I checked out Friends With Benefits. I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan, but he is in some interesting movies. This movie is random and funny. Another movie I checked out was Suckerpunch. The movie makes no sense and it sucks. I was shocked to find United States of Tara at the library. That is one of my favorite shows. It was written by the same person who wrote Juno. It is about a mother who has multiple personalities. I haven't really been up to much. Everything happens at the same time. I think it is because of the fact that I have not had time to take care of anything including myself for two years. My water heater broke and I did not have hot water for four days. Two technicians said I need a new one for over $900. I am looking to assistance to see if they can help me before it is too late. I was sick. I had to fight with Primary Health, they are a bunch of jerks. The funny part about this is that the cunt that fired me from DirecTv is working at the one in Nampa. I chewed out the doctor in front of her. He was an antagonistic, arrogant pig. Doctors like that do not deserve a job and are the ones that are trying to make a sale on expired prescription drugs. My science fiction story is moving along pretty good, I have not got to the interesting thought I have in mind. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment