Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stickers

I was sitting at Dutch Brothers today and began thinking about stickers. The thoughts began to ramble. If I think about it, I have always loved stickers. I try to grab as many free stickers as possible and I stick them all over my car. It seems to be a nice car, but it's an SUV and I think stickers belong on them. Another place you can get a free sticker is the Record Exchange. You can get them when you get a piercing or a tattoo. Then I began to think about my childhood. I think that every time I turned around, I was getting a sticker book. At school, if I was good I got a sticker as a reward. I had all kind of them. I had puffy, fuzzy, and scratch and sniff. I think I still have that sticker book. The book was split into different catagories such as sparkly, pretty, and ugly. When you look at my car, it may be confusing. I also have free bumper stickers from Showtime on my car. One is from Weeds and it says "It's 4:20 somewhere." I know what it means and no, I don't smoke weed. I may be removing some stickers such as the Showtime stickers and the ones that are peeling. I am debating whether I should put more stickers on the car...I might because I want some UoP stuff on my car. I'm paying a ton of money to attending, I may as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment