Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Still Busy

Hopefully, this will not be a month where everything is happening. I should have everything done. Right now, I wait for a call for a follow up from last months ailment. I don't know if I am still sick. I want to get things done today. Frank needs to be groomed. Dino's home needs to be cleaned. I thought of a cool idea for his tank. I need something that will hang on the side of the tank and hold a platform for Dino to bask on. I have no idea where I will find something like that. I found a bigger tank for $175. I also need something to hold a turtle tank. I have been looking for a very sturdy coffee table. Very sturdy. I noticed a ton of cool stuff coming up, but I don't know if I will go. Art in the Bar is happening at the Knitting Factory this Saturday. It is going on til midnight; I might go after work. Alanis Morrisette is coming Monday and I got my ticket. Zombie tag is taking place downtown Boise on 10/27. Again, I have to work. I want to change my schedule so I can do things on the weekend. This was made virtually impossible. The schedule went completely out of control at work. I chose to work night because I can't stand getting up in the morning. It has come to the point that I am looking for a new job. I have asked to be able to do a task and I am being blatantly ignored. Needless to say, two times a week we are fucked. The science fiction story is coming along nice. I am barely where I want to be and it's about 30 pages already. This may take up two notebooks...we shall see. I am eliminating most of the games on Facebook. It is nothing but lag and more levels and more tasks that mean nothing. Do I get paid to complete these tasks, no. Do I have enough Internet speed to play them, no. Little by little, I delete them and get on with my life. I have things to do around the house. I have to take care of myself. I have to take care of my animals. I have to get a man in my life who is not a douche bag.I have to get my social life back. Yes, I am still having a hard time going out there and keeping friends or making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment