Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Checking In

Last week, I get a call first thing in the morning. They were going to come in and replace the furnace. The job took all day. When they were done, all of the fire alarms went off. It was fun. More changes are to come I assume. I know that one of the room mates has been smoking in the house. It is on the rules and he signed it. I haven't addressed it because I am exhausted. The new room mate has complained that he has been smoking in the house. I told him to knock it off. If I get another complaint, I will have to review the rules with him. There is also a rule to not touch the furnace, they mess with the furnace. I am seriously considering placing a code on it to lock them out. Today was a busy day. I didn't get anything done last week. So, I was playing catch up. Dad came over and helped me repair the fence. The tree in the back is bending the fence. I tried to rake the backyard and I feel like there is a bigger mess than last year. I have been hanging out with Athena. I'm taking baby steps to get back into a social life. My man visited us at the bar which was a little shocking because he doesn't like the bar. Maybe, just maybe everyone else will meet him. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment