Wednesday, October 10, 2012

When It Rains it Pours

Within the past five months, I practically bought a new car. I had to get my water heater replaced. Around the same time the water heater was replaced, the modem for my Internet broke. Centurylink does not replace your modem for free even if you upgrade your service. Qwest used to do that. Now, I am renting a modem because I did not want to spend another $80. Then when I resolved that issue, the furnace broke. I have been up since 9:00 AM trying to get this fixed. Two guys from weatherization were here and then I waited for a few hours for another heating person. He said that the furnace needs to be replaced. I'm too scared to fix anything else because I think other crap will break. If I have to get anything gas related fixed again, it will be too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment