Monday, March 1, 2010

Checkin In

Hello, people! It's been a little bit since I have been here. I have been working, working, working. Yep, making money, sick of working and it's lack of professionalism.
I don't get a chance to give information on when I can work overtime. Three times, I was sceduled so I would work six days in a row. I am sick of asking people anything. I made one person look like a complete idiot. It was unintentional, but nobody asks any questions. They just assume. They roll their eyes at me?
I have been working away at school. I'm very confused. One of my teachers is hardly around. My papers do not get graded until the end of the week. This makes it more difficult for me to understand anything. I would like to make sure I understand. Which I don't. I know I'm going to freaking fail. Workshops are not my thing and confuse me even more.
I got my taxes done. A huge chunk was taken by H&R Block. I had a huge heap of paperwork to go through. I will make enough to possibly get rid of my car payments. One less bill and a reason I will be permitted to find liability.
What's going on in the news? I have no idea. I read an article about a mother who sold her children for about $175 and a bird. Are people really that desperate? I don't get what is going on with people. Seriously, if you don't want children, don't have sex. We have yet to hear back what is going on with Paul's little girl. Baby mamma has caused some drama again.

2 comments:

  1. the lady who traded kids for a bird and $75 had the kids dropped off onto her. Evidently these guys are disposable.

    ReplyDelete