Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting Warmer

I haven't been home much. When I am home, I am working on homework. For the past couple of days, I had the day off. The only school work I had was a quiz and discussion. I should be working on my projects, but I have been working a ton of overtime. I'm tired.
I am trying to get my job situated. I already spend all this time over there. I commute, spend ten hours at work, and do confusing classwork. They decided to change how everyone submits their time. No training and no notice. If there was notice, I would have received the message. The thing is not letting me register or contact anyone. I can't fix it until Monday, when I submit my time card. Isn't that nice? I think I will be looking for something while these guys are driving me to drink.
Yesterday, I hung out in the backyard. The whole entire backyard was covered with cigarette butts and garbage that the neighbor kids keep throwing into the yard. I will be raising a commotion. We will wait and see what happens when I purchase a hot wire. Stay out of my yard, you stupid little shits.
I picked up all of the garbage. Then I saw something a little surprising. I bought some bulbs during the fall. Zack's stupid dog dug holes everywhere. Lo and behold, there were three sprouts coming up from the ground. I'm excited because I haven't been successful at growing flowers. I went to the back of the yard to see if my garlic was growing. Yep, it is growing. I love garlic, I'm pretty happy about that. Home made salsa, here I come!
Paul and I decided to go out yesterday. I wanted to do something different. We went to Tuscanos Brazilian Grill. It's pretty cool. Need money to go. They have a salad bar that has all of these random things. I tried quail eggs for the first time. I prefer chicken eggs, they have more flavor. These people walk around with meat and pineapple. There is a thing on the table that has a red side and a green side. You flip it over to the green side and they come by with this big metal stick of meat. Very nice place, if you go bring some money.
In case you haven't heard, Paul's little girl is in limbo. Her mom was arrested for using meth. She supposedly signed off her rights to her sister and told everyone that Paul signed off his rights. Right, and he just paid child support. Her sister is trying everything in her power to keep Paul from getting her and also in hiding to keep the girl from getting a drug test. She stated that she knew that she was test positive. His daughter is in a bad place. The sister just got her kids taken away, she is pregnant, and she is drinking.
Fortunately, the girl is in a different jurisdiction. She is not in Blaine county anymore. The police over there have been crooked enough to not do anything and lie to Paul about what they were doing. The supervisor at Health and Welfare stated that it doesn't mean someone is a bad mom if they do drugs. This person is saying that it is okay to do drugs when you have kids. She is five years old, asshole.
Who here remembers that guy who killed a family and kidnapped two children? Does anyone want that to happen anymore? No, we do not. Health and Welfare in Blaine county appear to support child molesters,kidnappers, and drug addicts. Hopefully, child protection service helps Paul save his little girl.
In the mean time, we look for items to gather in case we get her. Hopefully, Ada county will be as helpful as they seem. The cops in Boise went all over town looking for her. I hope that Paul gets as much cooperation as possible to make this lifestyle end. I hope he gets custody of her. I also hope he gets help finding employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment