Friday, December 17, 2010

A little too much excitement

So, I watched some clips from the Oprah show in Australia. Hugh Jackman, the modern day god, zipped down down a zip line and nearly cracked his head open. I thought about that one actress that died after she got a concussion. Can you imagine what would happen if Hugh died from a head injury? How would Oprah feel? Then after that, I wonder if Australia would go to war with America because Oprah killed Mr. Jackman.
Speaking of droolalicious men. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett split. I like them both; both beautiful. He has good taste in women...who have a twin brother. Alanis and Scarlett each have a twin brother. I don't have a twin brother, I don't think I have a chance with Ryan. ;)
I hung out with Leslie the other day. She is a former room mate, the best room mate ever. Who here is aware of Paul accusing me of cheating on him? He has been sending me dirty text messages. When he was with me, he used to try to get with Leslie. I told him that he is a piece of shit. I haven't heard much from him. He quit after I told him again what a cheat he is when he was griping about Bree.
Josh is in Arkansas...I wish he was here. He does need to spend time with his family. I just wish I had the luxury of leaving if I wanted. He says that he misses me. I don't believe I missed anyone so badly. I hope he returns. He was telling me that his brother wants him to move there. I don't think he is excited about that idea and I do not believe he is thrilled about living in Idaho either.
I had an epiphany. If someone cared so much about me, they would go through the trouble of helping me get out of here.

1 comment:

  1. Yes they would but then great things do not come easy. I love you

    ReplyDelete