Friday, December 10, 2010

Pissed

I have been having a hard time with being single and living far away from everything, going to school, and commuting. Meeting anyone is virtually impossible. One guy got pissed because I wasn't doing anything to meet him. I told him what an inconsiderate prick he was for showing disrespect.
The last guy, he kept on saying he would meet me and did not. Nothing but a HUGE run around. I feel ashamed for even being interested. Why waste some one's time? If someone is really not interested, they should not act interested. It's hard enough trying to trust men again, then someone pulls this stunt? Am I really unattractive?
Then out of the blue, Josh comes back. I like him. My life is crap, I live in Nampa. Everyone remotely interested in me is in Boise. I have a job and I work all day, I have a crazy schedule. I go to school and my current class has a messed up schedule. I couldn't change anything if I tried.
Yesterday, I was supposed to meet Josh. He is going away until January. I had a paper due yesterday that I have been too tired to work on. Not to mention I have a cold and I am trying to get some sleep. I get up first thing and start working on the paper, I had a hard time focusing on it because I hate this class. He text me to text him later. As soon as I was finished I let him know. I got no response until 330. He fell asleep and had dinner plans.
I am getting so tired of living over here. I have no clue what to do. I have to commute and this takes up my time in the morning and after work. I'm stuck with trying to complete assignments while I am working. I cannot get a job closer to home because there is nothing here. It will be virtually impossible to get out of this because Nampa and Boise were in the top five worst places to buy a home. I can't take this crap anymore. I cannot meet anyone because I don't live in Boise and I go to school.

1 comment: