Thursday, April 14, 2011

Down With American Idol!

I do not watch American Idol. There is something about these shows that make me sick. Not only that, I do not have television except for channel 6 and PBS. Sometimes I will see these random clips.
When I first learned that Steve Tyler and Jennifer Lopez were gong to be judges, I thought it would be interesting. I was correct. It is so interesting, it makes me sick.
I think my admiration for Steve Tyler has increased. He is such a sweet man. Jennifer Lopez, well, she is just Jennifer Lopez. I was a fan of hers until she released an album.
She is even more irritating on American Idol. She whines and snivels and I wish that they would just remove her from the show. I watched a clip where she broke down because someone was voted off. Then it happened again when another person was voted off that she likes. Can someone please vote Jennifer off?
I am surprised at the other celebrities whining and sniveling about America not picking what celebrities want. Isn't that how they become celebrities?? America chose to be your fans, you can lose your fans just as easily. America is voting for contestants on American Idol. If celebrities are so obsessed about who chooses who, make your own damn recording studio. See how well you do if we Americans choose to buy your albums.
I want to make a parody of American Idol. In a scene, we have a contestant singing their heart out and not doing a good job at it. Then the contestant is voted off. Then Jennifer throws a temper tantrum, "WHY?! WHY?! Wahahawhyyy?" Then a trap door opens up beneath her and she falls down it. American Idol would probably get higher ratings.

2 comments:

  1. i hav ea shit story about acer!!! at firt, i like acer so much. my first acer i bought in 2007. it's fun to use it until 2 year later the battery is dead. i just about to buy another battery for replacement but i realize that the my acer laptop on off button is not working. so i dicide to buy another acer laptop. why?? i said before i love acer. UNTIl 6 month after i u use my new acer..the same thing happen to my second acer. dammmmmmmmmmmm a#$#$@$$*.. so thing about it if you wanna buy acer. it's good but just think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The battery on mine lasted for a little over one year. I got a replacement. It charged it, then it stopped. I get a download, it charges it and then stops again. Another download and then it does it again. The problem is consistant.

    ReplyDelete