Thursday, April 21, 2011

I, The Outcast

I was bullied in school. Students tormented me and teachers tormented me. Teachers think that they have every right to treat their pupils like their own children. So, if they abuse their kids at home, they can abuse students. Just ask Mrs. Slagle who violently poked me in the back when she was pissed off at me.
I never noticed anyone who actually did have an interest in me. Maybe taking all those medications made me aloof to potential friends. It certainly made me aloof to school, it is a wonder I learned anything. A majority of my education was from my own personal research and watching television.
The biggest reason why I never wanted to go to school was because I was mistreated. I always thought that I had a learning disability when all along I had a different learning style. They medicated me. I support home schooling, that way children are not abused by teachers or put in danger of random violence.
I like the concept of University of Phoenix, I do not have to face the instructors. The bad part is if there is a technical problem, it is hard to get in touch with someone who will listen. That and they will not tell you much information when they trick you into going.
I was quite surprised when Sarah was talking to me. She told me that she thought I was interesting. I randomly run into people that I never thought would be nice to me. I don't remember talking much to them. I am shy, so I keep to myself.
Today, I ran into someone else from school. I was just getting done eating some breakfast and suddenly another guy that arrived started to speak to me. It was really weird, I remembered his first name. He showed me pictures of his kids. We talked briefly about what is going on in our lives. He was in a coma after trying to end his life. His ex ended up taking all of his money while he was in a coma. Sounded like someone I know would do.
I think that school bullying should not be tolerated. I think that students should be taught how to be open minded. Social skills and tolerance, that is something that was never taught in Emmett High or Borah. I would be a different person today if school was better to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment