Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.
It's just another day. I find that I am less thrilled about the holidays. I thought up some resolutions for 2012. I normally do not have a resolution.
In the next five months, I should be done with college. They are trying to convince me to continue. Be a part of the growing population of college debt? NO. I do not know how many times I have to tell them no. They are ruining my life. They still do not get it.
Next resolution is to get rid of pieces of shit like Joel. He is being an asshole. I have been called "little girl" for the last time. Little girls do not own homes and have a management position. I do not like being told that I need to understand "my place." What place is that anyway? I reminded him who has the upper hand the other night.
That is pretty much it. I am thinking of selling the house after school. I hope someone buys it because I want to move. I'm sick of smelling cat piss when I do not have any cats.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm there might be a meth lab in the neighborhood. similarities in odors
    might want to alert the coppice man. all the cats are a cover up. oh my new years resolution? look for more conspiracies.
    love ma

    ReplyDelete