Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Living Paycheck to Paycheck?

Each time I recieve money, I always have some kind of plan. Perhaps this means I am living from paycheck to paycheck. I went through an evaluation, I am where I need to be...my associates do not take me seriously. I am not confident enough, so I am pretty much saying what I can whenever. That way, people know I exist on the team. Christmas was fun. I drove to see everyone. I got some money from my father. I think I will use some to pay for the car battery and save the rest for some fun or clothing. I used some money from last year to renew my stickers on the car. I got some new snow boots. If I have a nice lumpsum left, I want more ink. We shall see. The Acer finally died. There was about 41% battery life left over and would not turn on with just the cord. No, it's not the cord. It's the motherboard. May as well get something new. The Acer was less than two years old. Now, I have a Toshiba. I would use the Compaq, but some idiot placed a bunch of crap on it and now it moves slow. Never again. I finally received my pension information. I don't think it is high enough to retire with in the future. I already moved my car loan onto the Chase account. I want to use the pension to get rid of Chase. Need to get ready for the new large bill. I spent time looking for a scholarship and received nothing but phone calls from more universities. No, I am almost 35 and still single and no children. Please, fuck off. The university in Georgia was kind enough to send me even more links for scholarships. They were pretty cool. Maybe, if they have a degree for the entertainment field and the scholarships work I may consider. I am heading to mothers for New Years. I don't know if I have to work the next day. I'll see what I can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment