Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wish List

It is that time of year. I don't have a way to give presents. I don't expect presents. There are a couple of items I would like and some movies with Colin Farrell.


This looks really cool. Then again, it is from an infomercial. This would come in handy for the countless tree branches hovering over my lawn.

I have a radio, but it doesn't work anymore. I would like to have something that will play CD's and obsolete objects such as records and tapes.

This would be nice for the house. I don't know how old mine is, but it causes my gas bill to skyrocket. I haven't seen how much they are. I found one at Habitat for Humanity for a couple hundred bucks. Yes, I like recycled house parts.
Now, I have to go. I have a final project to finish and then it is winter break time!

1 comment:

  1. well sweetie I don't know what a worxsaw is but if you need to cut something down. I have a blade on an extension for those just out of reach branches. You may borrow at any time. please wear safety goggles. love you mom. are you coming for christmas dinner? we are having taco soup and games.

    mom

    ReplyDelete