Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Forced to Live In Silence

I have not had television for three years now. I shut off my DirecTv when I was terminated for making the economy tank. I got a radio from their total rewards program. Being stupid, I got rid of another radio that was on it's last legs. I should have kept it because the new radio quit working. I do not like using my computer as a CD player because most of the programs I use require a disc. So, I spend much time in silence and there is a reason I need the television to be on. So, NO, I cannot turn it down or shut it off. One of my birthdays, Paul got me a radio. (Probably got the money from something of mine he sold.) It was fine, but the wires were messed up. One speaker works one day and the other the next. Sometimes both of the speakers function. Then one day, neither speaker worked. FINE. At this point, I did not have a television or radio. I am alone at home in complete silence. My dogs do not make very much noise. I played games online to take my mind off of it. I get more pissed off at people that called themselves friends because I got isolated. I finally graduate. I get a gift card for Walmart. I rarely shop there because the food goes bad as soon as you slide the debit card through the machine. I decide to get a stereo that changed discs. BIG MISTAKE. I only had the stereo for 11 days and it already broke. One of the discs fell under the platter and now I cannot get it out. The only thing I hope is that they do not give me the run around with this piece of crap electronic. I want my money back and they owe me a disc. I will take the money and purchase a stereo from Hastings. They at least have something that plays cassette tapes.

1 comment:

  1. Hulu is a good place to go and watch television shows.
    again
    I love yu
    ma

    ReplyDelete