Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Changes

For the past month, I think I have been pretty lazy. I have been playing tons of online games and I re-installed Dungeon Siege on my computer. I haven't been doing much yard work because the new room mate has been doing it all. I have been catching up on most housework. I have been cleaning rooms, sanding floors, and re-painting. I should be getting my financial stuff together to see if I can at least pay what I can afford on my student loan. I haven't done that yet. I even lost confidence I will find a higher paying job. I lost confidence that I will get anything done at all. The pay period is changing. This means I will be paid only once in July. They say I can get a payment advance...no because I already have a bunch of other shit to pay back. My job is pretty much screwing me next month. I need to hurry on liquidating my pension with DirecTv and get rid of one of my credit card bills. Then I have no choice but to use the rest of my disbursment money to bring down another credit card bill. I cannot afford another bill. Someone suggested getting a pay day loan...no that is a 100% interest rate and again...I cannot afford another bill. I cannot do anything next month which really sucks because it's my birthday month. Then again, I have some left overs from Christmas and graduation...I may be able to have some fun. Since I cannot afford Photoshop, I just may get a tattoo. God, I feel like the Buckets. I can only afford one candy bar...This means that the problem with Frank has to wait. Until then, I am feeding him some canned pumpkin with his food. I have been giving him some veggies as well. He seems to be doing better for now. They are due for shots and a groom. Perhaps in August... Another change was my schedule. I was working the early shift because of college. So, now I am back to working during the night. I am still working during the weekend. I wish I could find a different shift so I didn't have to work Sunday. The plus news is that I should be getting paid a night time differential.

No comments:

Post a Comment