Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dark Clouds

If it were up to me, I wouldn't have anyone else living in my house. I think it sounds kind of greedy, but I'm paying quite a bit to live in something that belongs to me. When Joseph first moved in, we agreed that he would smoke outside. He smoked inside often. I didn't do anything because I have been busy. Crap hits the fan and I have an extra bill for the car. So, Joseph and I spoke about the possiblity of having another room mate in the house. So, I have Bianca move in. Again, the only human that responded to my ad. Joseph gives her access to his Netflix. From personal experience with DirecTv, you should not do that. She began watching television on his t.v. He got fed up with it and moved his t.v. to his room. He put a lock on his door without informing me. I get in his face about changing things without talking to me first. He continues to smoke in the house, Bianca starts to complain about because she is allergic. I called him to tell him to stop smoking in the house. Not too long after I told him not to, he was up to it again. I knock on his door to tell him to stop smoking in the house. The next day, I get a text from Bianca telling me he is smoking in the house. I place the agreement he signed on the table. He comes home, he takes a minute to read it and a few minutes later he is confronting me about it. I did not say anything about Bianca sending me a message. He aggressively says that he stopped after I told him. He starts bitching about her hogging his t.v. and bothering him all day. I told him I knew about him smoking in the house. He stated, "That was on the patio." Really? That sure explains one of my glasses being used as an ashtray in his room before she moved in. He also stated the reason he moved in was because I didn't want any other room mates. I repeated the situation with the car and we did discuss this. He text me the next day saying Bianca was knocking on his door and claimed he was not smoking. Big childish game happening. I think that she is going to move out, I think what he is doing is deliberate and I will evict him if she moves. Last night, Bianca slammed her door. I went out to get some food and Joseph was in the living room acting all innocent. He asked me about the slamming door, she yells at him about his television being too loud. He apologizes and then chuckled. These two are older than me for crying out loud. I have already spoke to them about getting along. I have confronted them. I have to wait and see what happens in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment