Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tis The Season

I wonder if holiday feasts will still exist in the future. I have never in my life cooked for any special occassion. I did try to throw a Halloween party, but failed. Nobody will come to my house for anything let alone ask me to go have fun with them. The only people that invite me anywhere are my parents. I would like to, just once, create a feast. I'm a good cook; I like cooking. It would be an excellent menu. I want lamb, it's been such a long time since I had lamb. The last time I had some was for Easter at Aunt Sherry's house. I would make some Flinstone dip and stuffed mushrooms. I want to make that awesome chunky cranberry sauce with pineapples, apples, and coconut. I would also have some excellent items such as green bean casserole and sweet potatoes covered in brown sugar and marshmallows. Maybe some pumpkin pie, but I'm not really a pie fan. I do like key lime pie and marion berry pie. My finances my not be able to purchase any lamb, but I can't help thinking about how much I would like to prepare a feast and have guests arrive. I haven't had a house warming party since I moved into my house. I want to have an end of the world party on 12/21/12. It would be fun to have a zombie themed party near Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment