Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Although I am thankful there is a roof over my head, my nerves are a wreck because people cannot get along like adults. If I think about it, when I lived at Rob's house I never got along with the drama queens that moved in and out of the house. Even after I place a lock box on the thermostat, people still tamper it. Even after I put mesh wire on the openings, people mess with it and I end up yelling at one of the room mates for screwing with it. Then he claimed that he never touched it...yep I am sure it is programmed to turn down to 62 degrees. It's never ending. Arguments continued in the morning between the two room mates and one left while forgetting to shut off the oven. My nerves are a mess and I am thankful I stayed home a little longer. I am sure Joseph is contemplating leaving; he doesn't need to be here anyway if he disregards the agreement. I went to dad's house. I saw the step brother for the first time in a while. Him and the sibling are feuding and he left when she arrived. I went to see some puppies. The box had a variety of colors. There were ones with red spots, black spots, brown spots, and tri-color spots. The mom is a terrier mix. Makes me wonder if any of them will have beards soon. I cuddled them for a few minutes and went to enjoy a meal that step-sister's fiance made.

No comments:

Post a Comment