Monday, July 26, 2010

Pity Party



He is moving out right now as we speak. I am really scared because I am going to be alone here. It's a pity because it has been about two years. Paul has been staying at Sandy's house across the street. Supposedly, he has been hiding his daughter there. I don't want any part of it.
I have been telling him to leave. He has been staying over there, he can go be a sponge over there and wreck her house. He said that Bree is using again, yep and he's a hypocrite for saying so.
I'm really confused at this point. Whenever I tell him to go, he says his stomach hurts or he needs to continue working on the lawn. What about me? What about my needs? He has never paid a dime living here. He has only paid me back for things. I still have yet to see him pay me back for the car. After the conversations, he acts like everything is all hunky dory. He stated he wanted to get along with me. Fix the shit you broke. Today was the final straw.
He left to run some errands for someone else. His daughter and her friend start running through the house and going through things. I told him to pack and go. And that is what he is doing.
Word of the wise, you break it you fix it. Don't stay at the neighbors house. Pay people back or you will lose your friends...or your fingers depending on the situation.

2 comments:

  1. Jen you will be ok. It's easier to have a moocher gone, than live under your roof. It might just be the best present you've ever had. You have to take care of yourself first.

    I love you,

    carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, you have given yourself a wonderful present: The absence of Paul. Change the locks, Borrow Cola, get Cola to chew on him. Love stinks. Love, Auntie R

    ReplyDelete