Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weirdos

So, I am alone in the house. I get this sick perverted call around noon.
A restricted number called my phone. "Do you know who this is?" I'm thinking it is someone I know, he sounded like the person in the last place I lived. It slipped, I said his name. Of course, he said it was him. (Do not give an answer, ask who it is and if they don't say: hang up the phone.) This individual proceeded to try to have phone sex with me. Then he asked for my mailing address. I told him no and that I just got out of a relationship and I didn't want to be giving my information away.
How this guy got my number...probably on Craigslist. Of all the inconsiderate pieces of shit. You have to be thinking these days when posting an ad. Not only do I have these dip shits that say they are a humanitarian or a bio chemist, now I can't even put my number on an ad. Thanks, asshole. People like this deserve to have a virus sent to their computer that will burn their house down.
So, new game plan. Fake e-mail address just for the responses. I am going under a different name. I also changed my number. I did not have to pay or extend the agreement. The only thing I had to do was program my phone and give friends and relatives the new number. I don't know if I got everyone, the multiple message thing is screwed up. If you need my new number, you know who to ring and I can answer with an e-mail.
The one thing that I would like to do is to set up a phony bank account. Something for the police to watch. You see, what these people are doing is sending a fake check that will bounce and cost the victim money. Lot's of money. How they do it.
Step 1. Respond to an ad and act really friendly.
Step 2. You respond back in a friendly fashion.
step 3. They send an e-mail back. The e-mail gives their life story of how they are in another country and how they would like to send money in advance. The grammar and spelling is horrific.
Step 4. (Which I do not get to.) Some sorry sucker falls for this and have them send a check to them.
Step 5. The check bounces and the perpetrator turns out to be a phony.
So, a fake bank account would be perfect. Banks should actually look into something like this. This way, they can protect their clients and help crack down on scams.
In other news, I cannot stop watching The Gradual Report. I am freaking addicted. he has about 400 sum odd videos. Hours and hours of blissful sexy Danny. Drooool. I hate when I get addicted to someone. It is so distracting. I am partially done with my class project. Pity I have to work overtime tomorrow. Not thrilled about it.
I didn't get any birthday cake. Paul made me a cake the next day. No, he's not moving back in. He needs to get his shit together before that happens. I am skeptical if that will ever happen. So far, he went a bought a new door knob for the kitchen door. Next, the hole in the wall.
I'm not going to have much time for the next couple of months starting after next week. My classes are doubling up again. I think I can pull it off though. I am taking Cultural Diversity and Environmental Science. I am already thinking that my final project for the environment is how nuclear testing has effected the environment. Cultural diversity...I already did a paper on African Americans and Native Americans. Maybe, I will go with Middle Eastern culture. It works, I wrote two papers about Egypt in high school, I love belly dancers, and Middle Eastern food. Oodles of resources...

No comments:

Post a Comment