Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Responsible Why?

It has been quiet around the house. Nothing else is misplaced. The only thing that is misplaced are Paul's keys. He has been looking everywhere for them. Personally, I think the kids grabbed them and lost them somewhere. They were playing in his car a few days ago.
I pay for my bills for the house. Paul did take Sandy's stuff out of my house. I am not a storage unit. He has been doing yard work at her house and helping her clean out the drive way.
My garbage can that can be used was missing. I am pissed because I just paid $84 for the utilities and my garbage can was at Sandy's. Who the hell does that? Seriously. I am not chipping in for someone else's garbage. I have other garbage cans that he can use.
The key words are, "ASK ME." Never once did he ask me if it is okay to do something. He just up and does it. I sent him a text to give me my garbage can back and that I paid the bill. He has no right. He is over there, not over here.
I find it aggravating that I have to call dispatch just to get a point across to ask me first. I will be pissed off if I have to take him to court just to break up with him. It almost feels like he thinks we were married. There is a difference between marriage and dating. I can kick someone out without any strings attached, that is the difference.
So, anyway, he told me that he had the garbage can and would empty it out. Then he told me that he would give it back...as soon as he found his keys. Excuse the fuck out of me? He did this a couple of times before where he thought he needed something accomplished first when I needed something back, or rather a someone.
Instead of turning this into a legal matter, I sent him a message back. I asked him why I was responsible for him losing his keys and to put the garbage can back in my yard. I paid a bill that I cannot afford and he has not EVER paid for any of the bills.
So, the garbage can was back when I came home. Not to say that we are fighting. But this is the dumbest thing that happened. Supposedly, he is going to work on the yard. I have been coming home at night and the lawn isn't mowed and I have to water all the plant life. He said he is going to get my groceries. I hope so, there were a few things that I had to buy while playing the waiting game.
In other news, I picked my first garlic out of my garden. It smells really yummy. I think the rest will stay in the ground for now. The one I picked was kind of small.
And now, since I am addicted, I am prescribing a Danny a day to keep the mental doctor away.

1 comment: